As usual for this time of year, these last few months have been a bit quiet, but we have had some training on and also some Test training and Tests have taken place.
So a big well done to those that have taken and passed!
E test (6 people)
D Test (3 people)
D+ Test (8 people)
C+ Test (1 person)
As you will have seen from your emails and Facebook, we are having to make some alterations to our bookings as there are changes to the way we have to make bookings at venues, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to make sure we have enough people booked in to make rallies cost effective.
Please, please get your booking forms in ASAP with payment. We are looking into other ways for bookings to be done so watch this space.
POLOCROSSE As you may have been told, there is no change to the rules in 2020, and all horses and riders still have to qualify at branch rallies. The first three evening rallies in April will have flatwork rides suitable for polocrosse horses.
Things coming up in the next few months that we really need your support for are:
- Disco for all, Camlad Barns (Upper Broughton Farm), January 31st. Tickets £10 in advance only, from Emma Muddiman, Emma Hockly and Rachel Gee.
- United Pack Pony Club Ball, Wistanstow Village Hall, Saturday March 21st. Tickets now available – £35 each until 01/02/20 from Beccy Fitter or Sarah Brown.
- Winter League Dressage Competitions at Berriewood, 29th December, 2nd February and 1st
These events are to raise money for our Branch of The Pony Club so please support us as this goes towards Camp, Rallies and to buy any equipment we may need, plus subsidising entries for the Area Competitions and the Championships.
Remember the other Christmas events we are running/taking part in:
- Christmas Party (for Members 10 & under) 15th December at The Three Tuns, Bishop’s Castle. 4 – 6pm. Please bring a plate of food!
- United Pack Hunt Carol Service, 15th December at More Church. 6pm start. Parking not easy – get there early!
Finally, you’ll see on the programme that our Parents’ and Presentation Evening is on Friday 3rd January at Norbury Village Hall as usual. Again, please bring a plate of food!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year